1 and a half year old Aubrey Melton reaches for her father SSG Josh Melton as she views his remains with her mother Larissa. SSG Melton, who was serving in Afghanistan , was killed in Kandahar during an IED attack June 19.
1. I don't and won't ever marry a soldier.
Gan-ho want to fight for country then come back without leg and hands all.0 lovely comments ✿
Leave your kids and wife all at home and alone to worry about you.
Japan comes up with the most bizarre products. Ever got so annoyed with your hair getting in the way of your food? Well then you need this toilet-bowl-seat-cover looking thing!
2. If you ever had a weird product, test market it in Japan!
Chinese parents gather to sleep at an auditorium after they accompanied their children to a university to start their first semester in Wuhan, central China.
3. We should all have parents from China.
The world Map showing the Ikea Stores all over the world. A total of 348 stores. Just to sell furniture.
4. Did you know IKEA stands for Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd? I mean. what's that?
Oh and lastly.
5. Don't let idiots run your advertising campaigns.